Hornet (played by internationally renowned cosplayer and model Marie-Claude Bourbonnais) was born out of the experimentations of the mad Nazi geneticist, Josef Mengele, on the pregnant women of the small Brazilian village of Cândido Godói. She incarnates his dream of the ultimate Aryan woman.
While Hornet is more action oriented, her twin sister is the public figure that runs Medusa Industries, the official cover for the more nefarious operations of the shadowy terrorist group.
Genetically enhanced by Mengele himself and officially adopted when her mother died giving birth to the two sisters, she has become the right hand woman - and ultimate weapon - of the deposed scientist.
Sly and smart, she is a terrifying and respected opponent and she has caused more than her fair share of troubles for the Heroes of the North...
• FB02-L 2.0(B) Female body with double joint elbows
• Female head sculpt
• Black and Yellow PVC Bodysuit with rear zipper closure
• Pistol back holster with double ammo pouch
• Equipment belt with (3)drop-down leg bags
• PVC Smooth arm sleeves (pair)
• Faux Leather Armor protection sleeve
• Lug Sole boots
• Black Grip hand set
• Black Relaxed hand set
• Assault Pistol
• Art Box
Fan or Marie-Claude Bourbonnais?
• Imagine holding her in your hands! Now you can do it with this exquisitely detailed 1:6 scale collectible figurine.
• Feel the slightly cool jet black PVC that replicates Hornet's latex outfit.
• Marvel at the finely woven intricacy of the belts, buckles, holsters and pouches.
• Admire the astonishing purity of details in the head sculpt.
• Wonder why you have not gotten yours yet?
What are you waiting for? Get yours while you still can!
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!!!
SHIPS MARCH 2015!